House Feng Shui or Home Feng Shui is one of the most important Feng Shui we have to take care in the category of Yang Feng Shui or Feng Shui of the Living.
It can affect our well being whether it is financially or health or human growth.
Financial/Wealth Factors includes:
- Career advancement or promotion
- Wealth accumulation
- Business improvements
Human Factor includes:
- Academic or Examination Luck
- Good relationship
- Harmony in the house
What is Important in a House Feng Shui?
- Main Doors
- Room Doors
- Table (Study table or work table)
What are the Potential Pitfalls in a House Feng Shui apart from those listed above?
- Wrong placement of Water Features such as water fountains, ponds or swimming pool.
- Shifting into a house on a bad date.
- House located with unfavorable land formations.
- House and Occupants are not matched accordingly resulting in undesirable outcomes.
Any wrong selection or location of these may results in all kinds of possible problems. Some of the events that I have heard of are sudden sickness, accidents, sudden high fever, robbery, car broke down and injury.
Ever wonder why someone who is doing well after buying a new house, within a year has heart attack? Sometimes this is the work of Feng Shui.
Next post I will discuss about Office Feng Shui or Business Feng Shui.